New Adventures

Wow, this has been a busy summer for me! I finished my principal licensure classes, got married in Mexico (hence the name change to Anna Otto), took the PLACE exam for principals, honeymooned in Poland & Italy, AND got a new job!



The Poudre School District in Fort Collins passed a major bond and a mill levy, allowing them to hire 8 technology TOSA's (Teachers On Special Assignment) and a technology manager. I applied for and was hired as secondary level technology TOSA. What this means it that I will now be working with teachers to help them integrate technology into their curriculum at the middle and high school level.

Although I am very sad to be leaving my current teaching position and all the wonderful teachers and students I have worked with, I am extremely excited about this position and can't wait to begin! I think that this will be an amazing opportunity for me, and with all that extra money coming into the district, the technology in the Poudre District will be unbelievable!

I start August 1st (10 days before the classroom teachers report back for duty). I anticipate that this position will teach me much, and I am looking forward to sharing all I learn with you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Evaluating Websites

Happy Digital Learning Day!

COPPA - Children's Online Privacy Protection Act